24 Tip to create your business success with help of a good SEO expert
As I come from a background of marketing, journalism and branding, I welcome this change. Let me clear one thing here - SEO and Internet marketing isn't primarily a technical function but a promotion and business development purpose.
While the change is positive, this shift has lead to some other set of queries and issues faced by these decision makers of the company on which is the ideal route to travel. In any journey the destination isn't significant; it is the route you choose to reach there. In SEO, it's not about brilliant optimisation abilities, or tiny bursts of action on your own keywords, blog, articles and video entries to gain top rankings and business almost magically, but constructing something with powerful foundations, strong fundamentals and creating immense price.
Your internet business is the passport to the future, and in these times of recession, it is the ideal time to begin executing a long term SEO plan. There are no shortcuts in life. It is the exact same manner if you would like to cultivate your online business and come up with a winning SEO strategy that works for you, then its best that you understand the SEO components which will influence and finally drive your search engine optimization strategy.
The guide consists of the mid and top direction of the company and what they will need to know about SEO and Internet marketing to take a better choice. What are the steps to success to long term profitability of your internet business?
The Success Path:
1. The first step is to assess your present situation. I'm assuming you already have a website or are in the process of revamping your site. In any event, now is a fantastic time to get started making a long term SEO strategy for your online business.
2. Looking within. The main areas to look into in this phase is the current website structure, page titles, content quality, optimization level, keywords utilized (and why) and their rankings in Google, Yahoo and MSN, additional elements like website design, un-optimized database and inadequate site structure that could be affecting the ranks, present links (internal and external), and also the top competitors for your keywords and phrases.
3. The path ahead. As soon as you've got a fair notion of the present realities of your website, the second step would be to figure out where you're headed and what route would be best to reach there. Assembling a road map for your internet business is essential if a website is to achieve success on the internet.
4. The roadmap identifies the landmarks, the barriers, the steps to be obtained, tasks to be finished and the various different elements that have to be set up for ranking success.
5. It all began with a keyword. Many customers feel they've identified the appropriate keywords for their enterprise. After all who knows their TG better than them, they argue. On the net the key word is much more than a term a user would look for, it is a gateway to traffic to your website. Some keywords are more aggressive than others, and might take years to accomplish, though others may be easily achieved as they face little competition and yet users are looking for that key word. A SEO expert uses various tools to identify prospective key terms which have a good prospect of succeeding.
6. Optimize your pages around the key words. Once the keywords are in place, the next step is to optimize your web pages around those keywords. What that means is focusing on the Meta tags, name, link text, heading tags and human content of the page around a particular keyword. Focus each page around ONE keyword simply.
7. Keyword placement is quite vital to the rank success of your key words. Place your keyword in the page title, title, description, Meta and heading tags, link text and body content for this page. The title and description should ideally begin with your keyword, and also the body content of the page should be keyword rich.
8. Content is the King ! Search engine enjoy content that's unique, informative and resolves the question of the user that visits that page. Creating content keeps both search engines and consumers happy is the principal goal here. The first 25 words of their human body content of the page ought to be keyword rich, and thereafter use the keyword throughout the page (use keyword following every 100 words). Make the material read as natural as possible.
9. Produce content rich gateways to greater traffic. So you have 10 keywords you want to target but have only 6 pages onto your website (and we talked from the Point No 6 that ideally target one keyword per page), so where do you place the rest 4 keywords. The remedy is in creating gateway pages. Gateway pages are content rich and concentrated on a keyword that you're targeting traffic from. Ideally create a specific section, FAQ's or tools section on your website and keep adding particular pages composed around keywords you want to target.
10. Frequency of upgrades. Fresh content can be inserted your site in the kind of blog articles, article writing, FAQ's segment, user reviews, how to guides, industry statistics etc.. A website which constantly updates their data ranks nicely, as search engines understand that the users will find something new each time they see the site.
11. The issues with dynamic content. Handling dynamic database (CMS) driven webpages can be hard but well worth the effort. The problem with database driven websites is they have only 1 page on which the information refreshes based on the query. So ideally you have only 1 page to maximize. Assessing your database involves creating horizontal static pages in the database with page names around the keyword you wish to target, then optimize the Meta tags for your flat HTML pages. I will not go deep to the problems of database websites as it is slightly technical and not for this particular post.
12. In some instances where it could be too hard (time consuming or expensive) to modify the database and source code, one can create a article / resources department or publish blog articles / posts in HTML (static pages) and use these pages to pull the traffic, then direct the user to the database section.
13. The reason might be that you moved the page, renamed the webpage, or deleted the page, however, the users still gets a poor impression of your online enterprise. Search engines keep logs of 404 errors, and may punish your site for the same.
14. Blogging for business. Each blog post is a chance to reach out and connect to users. If your plan is to start a site for your organization, the fantastic thing is that search engines rank blog content high, but the good thing is that when your site is not promoted properly it'll die a slow death.
15. Syndicate your articles. So you're making new content that's distinctive and enlightening, but unless you're syndicating your content you will not be able to make leverage. Leveraging your articles signifies your content can be promoted across article submission websites, RSS feed aggregators, business specific sites and social bookmarking websites without stressing the punishment of copy content.
16. Write articles and become a specialist. Writing articles is an excellent way to gaining recognition as an expert in your domain, get extra traffic and build quality links back to your articles. Submit your articles to chosen article submission websites that are relevant to your content, possess a high page rank and popularity.
17. Get social and build a community! If some users like what you are sharing together they will promote you the fantastic old fashioned way, by way of mouth. You cannot get/buy this kind of advertising. Other than access to the various social user communities and the potential business there, you might even get quality links back to your website.
18. Get linked in! Developing a good link building effort can take a lot of time and energy. Search engines assume that if another site (especially ones who are popular), or a bunch of users (such as in social bookmarking communities) deem a website or page to be significant, it has to be! Is the website linking to you a credible one? What is the link text that they use to describe your own site or web page? Have you been inbound links coming from varied user and internet communities? Is your content relevant to those communities?
19. What's your link building Matrix ? A fantastic hyperlink matrix comprises submissions to web directories, article sites, PR announce sites, discussion forums, site commenting, blogger testimonials, vertical engines, industry specific sites, deep linking sites, social networking and bookmarking websites, video websites etc.. Ensure every one of the websites have a fantastic page ranking, are popular and relevant to your content. Keep lists of all sites submitted to, the connection, link text and the page rank of that site.
20. Try the local store. People searching for products and services in their vicinity usually look for the local search listings. Having your site on Google Maps, Yahoo Local may be crucial to target the local organization, even if you are a international player. If you're a local company then don't forget to use the location as part of this keyword phrase.
21. Fine song those keywords. See what's working together with the search engines and what's not. The mindset of these users change with season and time, are your key words changing to reflect that?
22. Have they identified some keywords? Is the competition using any new search engine optimization strategies?
23. Fight the recession. The best defense for the recession is a great offensive strategy to create the majority of the marketing dollars and spending them more quantifiable and economical platforms such as the internet.
24. Partner using a SEO expert that's ideal for you!